Thursday, November 27, 2008

x]

so pretty much I put the first episode of my new sims 2 series on youtube lol
http://www.youtube.com/user/GerardWayIsMyManXD
hellz yeah.
I'm just passing the time while episode 2 uploads. Then Imma make episode 3 :)

I just watched the coolest movie! it was called 'Wristcutters' haha it was awesome x]
the guy who played Zia (forgot his name) reminds me of JT from Hawthorne Heights for some strange reason. I don't know why lol

in the end he went down the black hole in the russian guys car and woke up in the hospital with bandages on his wrists and he looked over and the black haired girl was in the hospital. they smiled really wide at eachother and then the credits started rolling. I don't really get it, but I'm sure I'll get it soon enough.

YESH my stalker hasn't been sitting with me on the bus! holy shit I'm happy!
uh oh what if he read my blog lol that would not be good ._.

I'm so bored. I talked to my friend on the phone on sunday. yup. is it done uploading yet?!

oh wait, as soon as I typed that it was lmao :D

1 comment:

TellingMidnightSecrets said...

yay! thanks! the other girl following me is my friend janel. she's pretty cool, i'd suggest adding her. we all pretty much like the same thing(mcr, the used, etc)