Thursday, November 13, 2008

like, oh-em-gee

okay. today, today, today!



well, my mom'll be working late today and doesn't get home til 8'o clock (PM) and I have to be here alone for..a long time.

and if I don't do my homework, then she swears she will find something thin & rope-like and kill me. its seriously a quote that came from her mouth. I'm afraid of her. O.o



anyway, I finished most of the homework in OP (free period, whatevz) but now Amanda sits behind so I was talking to her kinda, BUT I got all the homework thats due tomorrow done. Well, most of it. this one thing I need the internet to do. but whatever, I REFUSE TO DO IT! yeah, I refuse.



anywho, ahh. today on the bus this kidd sat next to me on the way home, (btw, I have to RUN to my bus everyday, b/c its the first one in the line, and it has to leave first so the other buses can leave. of course.) and it was awkwardly silent most of the time, and then he said "I like your pants." pahaha. I said thanks, and he asked where I got them, I said Hot topic, he said do you shop at spencers, I said yeah, he said he got his shirt at spencers. and that was the whole convo lol. and then when he got off he said "see ya" and I just waved lmao. But i don't think he even saw me wave, as soon as he said see ya he looked away. ughh. now I feel badd :/



ewww the other day I saw Dylan's chest. ewwww.

Okay, you should know who Dylan is. hes this fat faggot kid who thinks hes hilarious never does his work, and never EVER comes to school, thank god. and btw, he likes me. YEAH, WTF?!?! I always tried to be nice to him, and fake laugh at his retarded jokes, and now he likes me. this is why you shouldn't be nice to people. they say be nice to retarded people, but what does that make him do? like me. I'm never being nice again. godddddddd. and his brother started texting me one day trying to get me to go out with him. pahahaha I was with Rachel, and she said "I'm gonna kill him for annoying you!" and I texted him, "My friends says shes gonna kill you. I'd be afraid." bahahaha. it was hilarious. god, I hate Dylan. I used to try to not think bad things about him, but I'm deff giving that up. fat ass. but he'll be held back, so its all good.



and on the subject of faggot guys, in my last post I mentioned Jacob and Stevie. lets start with Jacob!



okay, it was 4th grade. I wasn't friends with Rachel yet (this was the year we met). Rachel started becoming best friends with Jacob, the kind of friend where when they did become my friend, they ditched me everyday at recess. I was so lonely. this is when the depression starts :'(

anyway, I had the hugest crush on Jacob. EVER. It was the hardest I had ever fallen for a guy (so far) and I never told anyone. he soooo liked me back. Rachel even told me, "Jacob is flirting with you!" lolz. but then, the worst day EVER came. Jacob told Rachel he liked her. AHHHH I was so sad, I cryed when I got home D': but I never told anyone. and they started dating. 4th grade romance bahaha. then, Jacob gayness began, and he would be gay to Rachel and be like "Your cheating on me!" hahaha. this made Rachel very sadd :( I had to comfort her. finally, she was finished with Jacob. I was to, that little retard. he's almost as bad as Dylan.



Then came Stevie. it was 5th grade, last year, and he apparently liked Rachel. he asked her out over myspace, and she said yes. But then she found out stevie didn't really like her, and he was asking out every single girl in the 5th grade LOL. Rachel always kept telling me about how bad he was, and how he added he to the very first person on his top friends on myspace LOL I found that hilarious. I added him to my friends, and then on feild day I started talking to him. I felt bad for him, I wanted to be nice. why o why didn't I listen to Rachel?! he sent me a message on myspace and asked me out. O.o ughhhh. I sent him a message like, "WHOA. Rachel was right, you do ask every girl out!" and he said "yeah yeah, whats the answer?!"

"Ugh, sorry. no."

"Why not."

"I already have a boyfriend" lol I lied :P

"Oh, well maybe when you break up." wtf? you don't say that to people!

"No, sorry."

"why not? who is it?"

"I can't tell, its a secret."

"Just tell me, please."

"NO!"

"I know you and your friends talk about me everyday at recess!"

"WTF no we don't! perv! better yet, STALKERRR!" haha. I didn't say that bahaha.

in the middle of messageing him, I was on my friends stream on youtube, and I told the people in there what was going on, and one person said, "eww! dont go out with him, it could be a hairy old man!" HAHAHAHAHAHA.

omg that was hilarious! :DDDD



haha, well that was a long time agooo. now Rachel is homeschooled and we both deleted Stevie off our myspace friends. Jacob and Stevie actually come back in our youtube series! LOL

they both die :)



and today Jacob asked me for Rachel's cell number. O.O should I give it to him? I think Rachel would be mad at me. but I still am giving it to him, I wanna see what he'll do! he wont tell me!

okay, buh byez.

No comments: