Saturday, November 22, 2008

WTF

ahh I need to start listening to songs before I put them on my playlist.
I already know of 2 that aren't what they say they are.
Silver Bullet by Hawthorne Heights and Cassie by Flyleaf.

I dunno what songs they really are..hmm.

UHH YESHH!!
Th crazy guy hasn't sent me anything on myspace today ^_^ I'm so happy.
hes a freaking stalker.

Like, he went through allllll of my updates on myspace, looked at the profiles of everyone I'm friends with, and yeah.

My friend made this band account, and she put me as one of the vocalists.
He sent me a message like, "Your the vocalist of a band?" and I said, "wtf? who said that?" but I knew what he was talking about. Then she changed me to tamborine, and he said "What other instruments do you play that I don't know about? =)" like, WTFFFF!!!!! I said all nasty, "I don't play any instruments." pahaha I'm just gonna be nasty to him from now on.
and then he sent me a whole new message saying, "Me neither, I can only play guitar."
1.) wouldn't it be easier to just REPLY to the message we already had going on?
2.) you freaking idiot, that means you DO play an instrument. ugh.

god. I fucking hate him. He needs to go die in the whole he was born in. Like, I've never hated someone soooo much.

ON A LIGHTER NOTE; I wrote a storyyyy. I have the first couple chapters done, I might put them in the story section on quizzilla. hmm
idk. I'm gonna go take a shower, I feel dirtyyy.
I *mighht* see saw 5 today if my mom doesn't wanna act gay about it. okayy see yew! sorry this was kinda short :/

1 comment:

*::♫♪♥'.victoria.'♥♪♫::* said...

Hey!
good luck with your story

my friend has a stalker on blogger. it is really horrible. hes younger than us and just loooves her. its kinda funny when u think about it... :)