Friday, November 14, 2008

yay the worst day of my life! :)

my period leeked through my pants today at school. ahhhh

okay, so, I got my period yesterday, and I was pretty mad, so I wore a pad today.
then, I have NO time during the day to change my pad, soooo I was gonna change it in the gym locker room. 4th period. bad idea.

I was PMSing allllll day and I was really mean to people lol especially Corey, that fricken retard! I HATEE HIM!!!! okay, sooo then in gym, I went to my locker, and then I was about to go change my pad, and when I got up off of the bench, Lindsey was like, "ew, what is that?"

THERE WAS BLOOD ON THE FRICKEN BENCH!!!!
I was mortified. I was like, "Oh my god! my period went through my pants!" and Sara-Nika was like, "Oh my god! what?!?!" and then I bent over and asked if it went through my pants, and she was like "Oh my god! it did!" ahahahahaha!!!!

I changed my pad, and then put on my gym shorts over my pants, and by then EVERY girl in the locker room had heard, they were like "are you okay?!?!" I said "yeahh..I'm fine.." and yeah.

I went down to the office, and waited for my mom to come pick me up bahahaha.
the secretarys were telling me their period stories *ughhh* talk about awkward aha

and then she picked me up at about 12 and it's all good! :D
hahahaha I'm just glad it was in the GIRL's locker room, but I'm sure by now every single guy has heard. -_-'

kill me :/

&&&this morning, this kid sat next to me, and he was like, "are you emo?!" lol I get that enough :P
and I said, "Nah."
"are you goth?"

"I'm too young to be emo."

"you can be emo at any stage in your life! you can be born emo!"

"uhhh"

"have you ever cut yourself?"

"nah."

"how come you always say 'nah'?"

"I dunno."

yup yup yuppppp.
the whole day ;)

also, we watched a biography on Edgar Allen Poe. he's my new hero :D
do you know how many loved ones he lost from the red death?!?! 3 or 4.

poor guy :((((

1 comment:

stephen. said...

Oh god.
Having to hear your school sec. talk about their periods.
GROSS.

sorry, sounds like a pretty bad day.
suckyy.
:(