Friday, November 7, 2008

:DD

uhm I didn't go to school today, bc I just hate school heh.




but my mom gave me this whole list of things to doa round the house. I've already done most of them (wrong lol) but I still have to clean up the basement. ughhhh




heyyy! check out this pic




uhmmm I took it a few days ago, but I think its tiight :)


I have the Princess Frankie crown! :DDDD


aha its so tiight :P (the crown, not the picture)


mmm I usually dont like songs that are popular and get played on the radio alot, but I reallyyy love the song 'I don't care' by Apocaliptia (or however you spell it..) I heard it on Fuse and the music video was amazingly weird, so I bought it iTunes and now its the myspace song.


mhm, I went there.


aha no clue why I just said that?!


I'm so bored lmao


but atleast I get to talk to my Bestie, Rachel, bc she is homeschooled and we be talking on myspace right now.


did you know I'm fluent in 7 languages?! I know, I've been learning since I was a weee baby ;)


Hablo español en este momento, no asombro yo en esto? usted dice mejor sí. ¡Justo para el registro, yo utilizo un translater si usted puede leer esto. tan prestigio a usted para ver cuán bueno que puedo estar!


Maintenant je parle le français. est jaloux. La France est impressionnante, mais pas aussi impressionnante qu'Angleterre. J'irai à l'Angleterre pour à peu près 3 ans et est revenu alors avec un accent anglais, et tout le monde sera comme « dit plus de mots, Sam » ! cela devrait être amusant.


Ja dies ist deutsch. Ich habe Deutsch in drittem Grad gelernt, hat dann aufgegeben. Ich habe auch Japaner in drittem Grad gelernt, und habe dann. aufgegeben und ich habe es alle mich selbst gelehrt., aber wie ich auf Spanish gesagt habe, ich kann nicht wirklich irgendeine Sprache außer Englisch und Schwein Latein sprechen. ah ich verpasse Schwein Latein: (

Sì, questo è italiano. Desidero che io potrebbe parlare effettivamente l'italiano, piuttosto che usa un hehe di traduttore. Spero che le persone che parlano delle lingue diverse non mi battono a una polpa, perché sono matti a me per è gaio (non l'homo gaio) ma gaio come in fingere posso parlare la loro lingua ah

Nederlands zoon! heh ik kan denken aan dat niets te typen, zodat hier sommige teksten is:) Hei weet daar, ik dat zijn hard te voelen, zoals ik om aan iedereen. niet geef waar u bent en hoe u voelt, met deze lichten van als deze wielen, rollene kost op en op.

Logo é português. Acabo de nos poemas líricos eu começei acima: Retarde coisas, ou corre-os para cima, não suficiente ou bem demais. como são você quando sou ido? E eu não o posso fazer por conta própria! (Eu não o posso fazer por conta própria.).

и наконец, русский язык. Я люблю русский язык <3>


yup. and if you wanna know what I said, go here: http://www.freetranslation.com/



hmmmm. what else is happening ?!

I drew this picture, its MCR as penguins. and Ice cream. and Babies! I haven't finished the babies though. Imma go do that right now.

~a while later~




lol. I've got mad skills! haha jk its pretty weird O_O
Gerard looks..scary.
and Bob is sleeping (shh!)
and Mikey was holding a blanky, but it got cut off :/
haha yeah I was bored. I started it at Rachel's house, in red pen, and then I finished it in pencil just now :P

hmmmmmm. what else is there to do?! dont you just love those dress up things? the doll things? will I do. I really like this one: http://hallpass.com/media/themjdressup2.html
its sooo tight :P
ahhhh well, I think I'm done with my random blogging. :(
XXX




No comments: