Wednesday, November 12, 2008

UGH

hey nobody :/

sorry it took me sooo long to post. I SWEAR TO GAWD imma post everyday from now on. Okay, well, random crap first.

I was bored one day, so I made this fake myspace lol. It was LauraxLithium haha. I added my best friend to the friends and I was like, "hey! you seem really awesome! you like MCR?! me too!" and then she accepted and TOTALLY FELL FOR IT! she sent 'Laura' a message telling her (laura) her whole life story from 4th grade to now. It was all about Jacob (gotta tell you about him) in 4th and Stevie (oh em gee, must tell yeww!) in 5th. and now I'm in 6th, and she TOTALLY ditched me and is home schooled! >:
but anyway, she told Laura and Laura was like, "wow! thats some crazy stuff! but I'm sure one day you'll find someone who's worth it<33" hahahaha. but seriously, she is homeschooled! how is she gonna get a boyfriend? the grocery store? lmao.
but yeah, I felt bad, so I sent her a message from my normal account and said "I'M LAURA!" she got mad lol
and now she made this myspace that said "my name will go unknown by all people, so just call me wolvalena" WTF?!?! I knew it was her, from the moment she sent me a friend request, so I left a comment and I was like, "Hey Rachel ;)" but she denied it. ugh. and then on her real account she posted all this crap about "OMG I just found my long lost BFF I haven't seen in years!" haha. she said in third grade the both of them were pen pals and now she lives in alaska in my grade. give me a break. she put up all these pictures of girls with black hair (totally different people) and captioned each one as "me" hahahaa. she also put up all these pictures of this guy saying "this is my boyfriend Ryan!" ahahahhaahhaha. AND she put up pictures of these little kids saying "this is my little siblings!" lmao. those people are gonna be MAD if they see their picture on that gay profile. also, she said she is in MY grade. naw dog. those chicks were atleast in high school pahahaha. ahh. so I made another fake myspace. Vannessa Vanity :P I edited the picture MASSIVELY! I have green//black hurr haha it looks real :) and I turned my jacket inside out to the part I never wear :) I haven't told her I'm Vannessa, but she asked and I started laughing, so I think she thinks I am. well duh she thinks I am. but she finally admited to being "wolvelena" bahahahahahaha.

Okay, I hate school. it SUCKS! everyone is retarded. I mean, I hold the fricken door open for people and they just stare at me like I'm retarded while they walk through the door. but theres this guy in 8th grade at my school, OMGGG he is HOT! hahaha. all the guys in my grade are so ugly. but theres this one guy I've known for a couple years who I'm going to school with this year, and were kindaa meant for eachother lmao but nahh it'll never happen for me :((
maybe if I didn't set my expectations so far up I'd actually get a boyfriend for the first time in my life. I mean..yeah, I have expectations.
1. has to be hot (of course) but not TOO hot.
2. has to have AWESOME hair. (must have)
3. like the bands I like (also must have)
4. have a myspace (well, not a must have)
5. cant just leave me to hang out with his friends, has to act the same to me when were alone and when others are around.
6. really nice.
7. not a huge flirt who will cheat on me.
8. will tell me I'm pretty everyday
9. will dress kinda like me
10. will be..kinda like me.

I mean, yeah. thats kinda alot to ask, I know, but its not my fault! I've been planning the perfect boyfriend my whole life since I've never had one. but maybe one day something good will happend to me for the first time EVERRR.

kill me :/

No comments: