Monday, November 17, 2008

life sucks.

but what can I do?

okay, randommmm..
The other day I bought an MSI (mindless self indulgence) CD (the new one; If) and I listened to it in the car with my mom..bad idea.

lmao she said never wanted to dance is her new favorite song x]
it IS pretty amazing, though.

and she said she heard "Columbine" twice in a song. and then she got all up in my grill about it.
she said she didn't want me to listen to songs encourageing it. ughh she is SO gay (and she doesn't even like boys..)

but she said if it said something like "those assholes at columbine.." it would be okay. like, wtf?!?!
I refused that it even said anything close to that. then one day I was listening to my ipod at probably 8 pm, and I was listening to mastermind, I heard it lmfao.

I walked downstairs to check the lyrics on the internet, and my uncle was in the kitchen?!?!
I was like, "whoa! uhh..when did you get here?!" and besides, who randomly walks through the door at 8 pm?!?!

I went downstairs to get on the comp., and it did say columbine. but it doesn't even make sense?

it says:
"I'm a mastermind.
it's a problem of mine.
it like Columbine.
col..um..BINE"

like..okay, thats not bad you fricken idiot? bahaha.
I told her..right in front of my uncle..
and she was like, "Well, I'll have to read all of the lyrics in that song." like I was a five year old or something. but its my fault, I told her at the worst possible time. When someone else was there, and at night time.

my mother is the most bitchy human being this side of earth when other people are around/ when the sun goes down.
when other people are around, she acts like shes the best mother ever!
someone else: "No, you shouldn't watch that movie..its too old for you."
just me: "Yeah, watch it..I don't care."

someone else: "Those lyrics are bad!"
just me: "this is a good song."

and when the sun goes down, shes very, VERY mean to me. uhh
sun up: "Oh, I'm sorry you got attacked by a spider. let me kill it."
sun down: "Ugh, your so stupid Sam. its just a spider."

sun up: "Why do you look mad? what happend?"
sun down: "fine, be that way! be a little bitch!"

I mean, these are some EXACT quotations.
feel bad for me, yet?
uhh.

oh btw, I hate my life. isn't it spectacular?!?!?!
I know, right?
gah.
XXX

1 comment:

Fizah said...

Uhh... Okay. I'm not the only one with a horrible life, then...
Trust me, my parents are like savages...