Thursday, December 4, 2008

ahem

sorry it tooookkk meee soooo loong to blooggg

but my mom was being a bitch (what else is new..) and she wouldn't let me get on the computer all week and im only allowed today to be on until 7:45..
and its 7:35 right now lol

well, my best friend is moving away. shes the only person I feel comfterble around and I can tell anything to. and shes the only person i can talk to about my chemical romance lol i had to write a poem in school about someone i admire, I did her lol

Rachel
Rachel, Rachel, your so tight
we listen to music day and night
we take random pictures for our myspaces
with purposely made disturbing faces
I am so thankful for you.
thats all I can remember right now lmao the first stanza. oh well, I'll remember soon enough.
and this weekend I'm making episode 4 of my youtube series!
xxx

1 comment:

PhilO♥ said...

Awww...sad to know that your best friend's moving away. Cute poem ! :) Take Care!